Therapy for Depression
Are you feeling hopeless, isolated and not your usual self?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, you may be suffering from depression.
You are not alone, and help is available. Your struggle does not own you. Often, there are social stigmas associated with experiencing depression. Together, we will sort out the environmental, biological and circumstantial factors that are contributing to your feelings of hopelessness or loss of interest in the things that used to matter most. Therapy or therapy coupled with medication has proven to be effective for most people living with depression. If you decide to explore medication as a part of your treatment regimen, we will partner together to find a healthcare provider to assist you.
If you are hoping to finally lighten this load and feel like yourself again, contact me today for a free consultation.